Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Tuesday

Elliptical first thing, I barely had my eyes open when I climbed on ;-)
I didn't manage to walk at lunchtime though even though the weather was beautiful... the problem was that I'm hooked on George R R Martin's Game of Thrones books, and I wanted to finish the 3rd book more than I wanted to go out for a walk...

Mum & her OH came to visit me this evening. We went into Caldicot to a little pub for dinner and a little bit of a post-prandial walk in the castle park.  Lovely meal & a lovely walk! (Heron in the far distance there)

P1100911

Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats with fruit

Lunch: salad with hardboiled egg, buckwheat salad & mixed leaves

Dinner: Rump steak with chips and veg plus salad

P1100909P1100910

Followed by a little coconut Ben & Jerrys in the evening

Snacks: Half of a pumpkin flavoured 9 bar as post-training snack; an apple and some grapes

Weight: 146 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment