Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Tuesday

I woke up only ten minutes before my alarm was due to go off - go me! Even so I was quite tired, and although I managed to force myself on
to the elliptical it was very hard going - so hard I had to turn the resistance down 15 minutes in!
At lunchtime I went for a walk and exchanged a skirt I bought last week for one that fit and left me able to breathe, walk & sit down - all things I find quite useful on occasion! On the way back to work I got whistled at but I swear that's not why I'm feeling more positive today ;-)

Food today :

Breakfast: gf overnight oats with mango, Goji berries and pineapple plus cookies & cream whey, served with soy milk.

Lunch: salad with reggae reggae tofu and an Alpro soya pudding

Dinner: turkey gumbo & salad

P1100864

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries & some dry fruit

Weight: 144.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment