Thursday, 28 July 2011

Ooops over-eating…

I've always been a morning person, and in the summer with it getting light so early I generally find getting up even easier... except just now, every morning, I'm really struggling. I suppose it could be because I'm still having to take Nytol to help me sleep and maybe it doesn't wear off by the time I get up... either way, I'm still having to drag myself out of bed with less energy than a brick. This is not a lead up to moaning about not training this morning, I actually had been on the elliptical for 10 minutes before my eyes opened all the way but I did crawl on and last 40 minutes nonetheless...
When you look below you might assume that I binged today... I don't think it was a binge - I definitely overate, but while it was comfort eating because I was so bored and so tired (and so tired of being tired all.the.damn.time.) but I didn't eat till I felt sick or painfully bloated and it did in fact cheer me up for a while, so I'm calling it comfort eating.
Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats with berries, Goji berries, fat free fromage frais, whey & soy milk
Lunch: tuna nicoise with added tofu & a bag of baked crisps... followed by a gf cupcake...
Dinner: All I wanted for dinner was a fruit (and whey) smoothie…

P1100914

Snacks: watermelon slices; bag of Randoms; bag of M & Ms

1 comment:

  1. Being tired is very debilitating and demoralising and it can make getting through the day a real drudge even though outwards it looks like you're just fine....keep fighting the good fight Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete