Monday, 25 July 2011

Monday

Sunday was a lazy day - I didn't train or walk, or even drive to the shop. The furthest I got outside the house was when I watered my tomato plants, and the most energetic I got was a bit of housework. It was lovely after the busy chaos of last weekend!
Today I didn't train before work - too tired again. I did walk at lunchtime though, with a heavy rucksack both ways, through glorious sunshine to Bedminster.

Food round up:

Sunday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with berries & whey

P1100899

Lunch: salad (leafy) with an improvised salad of buckwheat cooked in vegetable stock then mixed with marinated feta (plus some of the oil to make a dressing), cherry tomatoes, red onion, petits pois & sweetcorn. I made enough for multiple meals so you'll be seeing this popping up for lunch till its all gone or I'm bored with it.

P1100901

Dinner: Sunday roast dinner with a kid goat roasting joint (fantastic - kind of like a less fatty lamb) cooked in the slow cooker followed by some Cointreau & orange ice-cream

P1100903

P1100906

Snacks: throughout the day I had 3 of my gf blueberry 'scones'

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, Goji berries, raspberries and strawberries served with soy milk, Greek yoghurt, and a third of a blueberry scone crumbled on top

Lunch: leafy & buckwheat salad with baked tofu

Dinner: pasta sauce made of smoked salmon, fromage frais, leek, mushrooms, peppers and dill & parsley served on courgette pasta

P1100908

Snacks: the rest of the scone and a fruit smoothie; a bag of cassava crisps and a punnet of cherries

Weight: 143.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment