Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Coming back

Yesterday I imploded / exploded into a massive, thousands of excess calories binge that even involved specific trips to multiple shops in search of fattening, sugary foods at lunch time. I don't know why I wanted it, but I do know it actually seemed to make me feel better for once and I still don't feel guilty about it. Which may be why I didn't feel like doing it again today. I got no exercise yesterday apart from my hunt at lunch because I was still feeling tired and cranky, and I aye for comfort that for once was received / achieved.
This morning I woke up to a room that was already growing light, having got through the night without spending at least a couple of hours trying to read myself to sleep for the first time in about a week and a half. I haven't caught up with lost sleep, but feel at least halfway human again! I did 40 minutes on the elliptical before breakfast. No walk at lunchtime due to rain sadly.

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, Goji berries and raspberries, served with soy milk and topped with Greek yoghurt.

Lunch: baked potato topped with vegetable tagine from the canteen because I couldn't face making another boring salad last night

Dinner: Prawns pan-fried with coconut oil, garlic & chilli flakes with broccoli on a bed of grilled vegetables – a strange combination I admit, but it was all I fancied!

P1100843

Weight: no idea - it will be days before I dare weigh again!

No comments:

Post a Comment