Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Tuesdays post

I woke up at 2:20 again last night and struggled for ages to get back to sleep. So I couldn't drag myself to the gym because I felt like I was running on empty despite last nights extreme fuelling behaviour. My final confession regarding yesterday: after my binge I took a laxative (and I know I absolutely shouldn't have done so, I wasn't constipated & I just wanted to undo the effects of the binge as soon as possible - not a good place to go) that seemed very effective in removing most of the evidence of yesterday's indiscretion this morning, so I'm not sure I would have lasted out the session if I had made it into the gym.
I did make it out for a much needed walk at lunchtime and really enjoyed it for its head-clearing effects even though it was raining lightly all the way back.

After dinner I went for an evening walk into town. It was a lovely evening though at the beginning I wasn’t sure if I was going to get wet on the way back!

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries, raisins and raspberries, served with soy milk and topped with Greek yoghurt.

Lunch: salad with wafer thin ham & roasted chickpeas, plus 2 fruit roll ups

Dinner: tofu filet pan-fried with stir fried veggies

P1100826

Weight: 145.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment