Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Tuesday–I think?

Ellipticized this morning. I didn't feel like it but I'm determined not to get into a trend of not bothering, especially now that we're well and truly into a typical British summer and I can't rely on being able to take walks instead. Speaking of walks, I didn't take one at lunchtime even though it was dry because I needed to get some work done for my OU course. It was interesting but I missed the break from my desk - given that I've paid for the course and want to do it that won't stop me, but I think it will encourage me to take myself off to the canteen (danger!) or a quiet meeting room next time. I made up for it with an extra walk this evening after dinner – it was lovely, though the weather seemed undecided between a warm, sunny evening with a gentle breeze and an overcast evening with quite a chilly wind…

IMAG0055IMAG0056IMAG0059

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries & strawberries; served with soy milk and a couple of walnuts & macadamia nuts. Also a sliver of banana nut bread as post-training snack

Lunch: big salad with edamame beans, leftover chunks of baked potatoes, and sweetfire beetroot

Dinner: tofu filet with wild garlic(absolutely lovely – from a Bristol health food shop I will be returning to)  pan-fried and served with stir fried vegetables. I used a bottled coconut chilli sauce on the vegetables – it was excellent!

P1100804

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with honey; protein water; dried fruit
Weight: 146.2lbs

1 comment:

  1. That coconut chili sauce sounds delicious and right up my alley - yum!

    It's in the low 70's and overcast today - hope to get out on my bike at lunch today. :D

    ReplyDelete