Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Monday’s real post

This is the post I wrote yesterday before falling apart after work...

I hate Mondays... for some reason I never sleep very well Sunday night and last night was no exception as I woke up at 2:20 and struggled for ages to get back to sleep. Of course Monday is supposed to be my rest day anyway, so I guess it doesn't much matter that I was more likely to sprout wings and fly than train first thing...

It's been a horribly humid and hot day, not helped by the apparent lack if working aircon in the office. I went for a walk at lunchtime and it felt more like a swim, even when it started drizzling when I was at the furthest point of the walk. ETA I planned another walk after work, but you already know what happened to that…

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight oats with blueberries strawberries and raspberries, served with soy milk and topped with Greek yoghurt.

Lunch: salad with grilled tofu and roasted chickpeas, a bottle of protein water and 2 fruit roll ups. I tried to boost my energy with a wheatgrass, apple and lemon juice as well (didn't really work, but tasty) and a bag of crisps...

Dinner: turkey gumbo based on a gf recipe I found in a free android app called Gluten free recipes. I liked it!

P1100823

Weight: 145.1lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment