Friday, 24 June 2011

Friday

Once again (I sound like a stuck record, don't I?) I got up knackered and not wanting to train. Actually that's not 100% true, I wanted to do my noddy lifting program but couldn't because I've somehow managed to hurt my left wrist, so instead I hopped (well, dragged myself might be more accurate) onto the elliptical. For the first time in ages - possibly ever - I didn't think I'd last the full 40 mins, but somehow I did manage to slog it out so yay me! I have to say I never expected to say this, but I was disappointed not to be able to do the lifting, but leaning on my left hand while getting out of bed was kind of painful so better safe than sorry!
I then had to rush around like a mad thing when I realised that I'd forgotten to prepare my breakfast and lunch last night, so I found myself slinging salad into one container and oats etc. into another.... somehow I managed to get the right stuff into the right container, I don't think oats soaked in milk with red onion and peppers would make a very nice breakfast - or lunch, come to that SmileAt lunchtime I took a swift walk just for fresh air and boredom relief. I didn't go far but then it doesn't take long to relax when away from my desk Open-mouthed smile

Food today :
Breakfast: gf overnight half an hour oats with blueberries and raspberries, served with soy milk and topped with Greek yoghurt. Plus a little watermelon before leaving home.

Lunch: salad with feta, edamame, peppers & new potatoes. At work I realised I'd meant to pack some dressing and had forgotten (I don't know where my brain has been lately - pretty much in a fog since I stopped Wednesday's migraine attempt in its tracks) so I bought a little more salad from the canteen to allow myself to also get a tiny trickle of balsamic vinegar & olive oil to moisten it a bit. I accompanied it with a protein water that I didn’t like much; so I took the taste away with an orange, mango & carrot smoothie from Waitrose

Dinner: baked tofu marinated in coconut chilli sauce with stir fried vegetables

P1100813

Weight: I could actually feel the water retention caused by all the sugar yesterday so I didn't weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment