Friday, 17 June 2011

Day ? can’t remember

Weights again today - even though I started aching last night, so by tomorrow I may not be able to lift my arms ;-)
I realised this morning that I made a mistake when following the program on Wednesday - the magazine gave 3 workouts of differing intensity, each consisting of 3 lifts. I did all 9 exercises... having said that I finished the program (apart from one of the challenging set) and it took the right length of time for me - so I did the same thing deliberately today! I didn't enjoy it but it did go well with an episode of NCIS!
I walked to Waitrose at lunch in grey but dry weather... then back again in light but persistent drizzle. The forecast is for rubbish weather all weekend and I'm already feeling cranky about it!!

After work I was feeling stressed and pissy when I got home I went on the elliptical for 40 mins. I worked really hard and built up a hell of a sweat, working off that adrenalin. It was a good way to come down from work!

Food today :
Breakfast: quinoa cooked in green tea last night then mixed with soya milk, raisins, blueberries & rice bran and left to soak overnight.

Lunch: big salad with defrosted frozen soya beans for fibre-filled protein

Dinner: quorn chicken stir fry

P1100791

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries; small slice not-rye bread with a poached egg as post-training snack;

P1100790

protein water
Weight: 146.4lbs

1 comment:

  1. Well you know I am biased but everything goes well with an episode of NCIS!

    ReplyDelete