Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Day 5

I'd like to say I bounced energetically out of bed this morning but the truth is I dragged myself out at gun point again, partly I think because I could hear the rain pelting down outside the bedroom window. It was a cardio morning and I spent 40 minutes on the elliptical as usual. No aches so far from the resistance work yesterday - I'm not sure if that's good (getting fitter) or bad (maybe I just dialled it in).
I reached Bristol in bright sunshine boding well for a lunchtime walk after yesterday's disappointment, which was good because I did have a shopping list to fill today. Unfortunately a big queue at the checkout meant I didn't spend enough of the time walking as opposed to standing still...

Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats, buckwheat, blueberries & chopped nuts with soya milk and a little cinnamon added

Lunch: salad with 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner: tofu stir fry made using a packet of prepared stir fry vegetables from the supermarket

P1100745

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries and tinned peach; 3 minute strawberry cocoa protein muffin topped with Greek yoghurt and pumpkin butter

P1100742P1100743

and a little fruit (I only ate half because it tasted funky, but added some dried fruit later)

P1100744

Weight: 146.4lbs

2 comments:

  1. What weight do you want to be? 146 strikes me as a reasonable weight but I dont know how tall you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you're getting fitter. I've been trying to do little side steps or walking in place while standing in line...every little bit helps, right?

    ReplyDelete