Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Day 4

I really struggled to get out of bed in time to train this morning - but managed to hit the gym with some help from a caffeine pill I must admit. I started with a strength circuit lasting about 25 minutes, then moved onto the elliptical for a 20 minute interval program while watching NCIS. I did feel good at the time but quite tired by the time I got to work so maybe I should have listened to my body as it screamed 'stay in bed, bitch!'. On the other hand my Mum & her OH were coming over for the evening and I knew I wasn't going to train this evening so I'm probably glad I did make the effort... especially as rain showers stopped me walking at lunchtime (and gave me a chance to start reading my Starting Psychology module for the OU - my first tutorial is tomorrow evening - wish me luck!)
This evening I introduced my Mum to Supersize vs Superskinny, which she hadn’t seen before. We’d been talking a bit about diet and it seemed like an obvious thing to do!

Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats, buckwheat, raisins & chopped nuts with soya milk with a big spoon of pumpkin puree and a little cinnamon added

Lunch: salad with a pack of ham

Dinner: sausage casserole (from a packet mix) with ‘pasta’ of courgette & carrots + asparagus

P1100734

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries; 3 minute protein muffin flavoured with vanilla, cinnamon and cacao nibs;

P1100731

P1100732

an apple, a mini babybel light, and about a teaspoon of honey in a green tea with ginger

Weight: 146.4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment