Monday, 13 June 2011

Day 3.1

Started the day on the elliptical, which felt good apart from the fact that I've been getting a slight odd discomfort - it feels a bit like very slight cramp - in the muscle at the back of the thigh where it meets my ass (don't know the name of the muscle) which I ignored to soldier on.
Rained again this morning, at least I don't have to worry about remembering to water my tomato plants at the moment, and they seem to be flourishing without much help from me!
Lunchtime raced up a steep hill with a heavy rucksack full of books to be donated to Oxfam, did some quick shopping and raced back again. It didn't rain but was cloudy and overcast with a cool breeze that is actually welcome when lugging such a heavy load!

I stopped off on the way home at my Dad’s house and spent a few hours chatting with him, his wife & my brother, who was also visiting. I enjoyed my visit very much! Apologies, no photos today!

Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats, buckwheat, stewed apple & raisins with soya milk

Lunch: salad with baked tofu & a mini babybel

Dinner: pork tenderloin marinated in maple syrup & dark soy sauce with new potatoes, green beans and sweetcorn

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with mixed fruit; protein water; post-training snack of one slice gf brioche spread with low sugar strawberry jam (next time I'll add some protein)

Weight: 145.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment