Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Thursday

Well, hugely depressing weigh in this morning but I'm trying not to let it derail me as I'm very sure its not a real weight gain. I've been off the wagon, true, but not THAT far off...
I suddenly felt starving at about 10:30 this morning. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't an emergency but didn't really believe myself - I think it was boredom really. After fighting it for about half an hour. I went to the canteen to decide if I wanted something to eat, but managed to hold myself back... I did buy some extra salad to add to the one I brought from home, but compared to what I could have had, it was definitely the lesser evil - and I managed to wait till my usual lunch time to eat it as well, so yay me! Hey, I know that sounds pathetic but these days even a tiny victory needs to be celebrated...
I went for a short walk at lunchtime and got rained on :-( Of course it stopped virtually the very minute I got back to the office...

Lots of housework this evening. I hate hate hate housework…. so I’m just going to whisper that I do like it when the house is cleaner and tidier (but don’t hold me to it) and it does give me the titchiest tiniest hint of gratification…

I might have complained a lot about aching joints lately, specifically my shoulder, and how it keeps stopping me from doing resistance work. After talking about it to my father the other night I decided to try a bio-magnetic bracelet for it. I don’t know how convinced I am by the idea, but he reckons its helped him with some of his pain so I decided to try it. I ordered the bracelet after I got home on Monday and it came today – lets hope it works… you know I’ll tell you about it whether you like it or not!!!

Food today :
Breakfast:  gf waffle from the freezer topped with Greek yoghurt & summer fruits - defrosted overnight & heated gently this morning. Also an iced coffee mixed with cookies & cream whey

P1100651

Lunch: salad with prawns & peppers, topped with a small amount of potato salad, grated carrots, jalapeno pepper slices, beetroot and literally a couple of beans & sweetcorn kernels

Dinner: stir fried veggies with a small piece of rump steak

P1100654

Snacks: dried pineapple slices; a pack of melon chunks; hemp 9 bar
Weight: 151.1lbs

3 comments:

  1. interested to see how the bracelet works!

    Some days it really does feel like everything is conspiring against you and a raincloud is (literally) following you around. It will pass though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower.
    I am curious too to see how the bracelet works. Your food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissie there are times when the scales should be thrown in the bin!!!! The closer you are to your ideal the harder it is to lose any weight. You seem to be doing all the right things so just give yourself a pat on the back after all you could be a 20 stone alcoholic couch potato!!!!!

    ReplyDelete