Friday, 6 May 2011

TGI Friday

Cardio morning again today, I meant to do some resistance stuff but was (easily) dissuaded by shoulder pain for no apparent reason. I did however work very hard on the elliptical which was reflected in my heart rate for a change, so that was quite satisfying! Any way, doing something is better than doing nothing, right? Well, I think it is anyway...
I was too busy to go for a walk at lunchtime and really felt the loss all afternoon - so I went for a walk into town after work instead. I don't know why but I felt really uncomfortable after lunch - physically I mean, bloated and yet with cravings as well. I don't have a clue what that was about.  Hopefully it was a one off. I did have a little Thousand Island dressing on my salad without thinking about whether it was gf or not, but I don't think I had enough for that much of an effect. Luckily the cravings side of my discomfort was relatively easy to suppress with a little internal conversation, but the bloating had me wanting to rip my bra off (I resisted that too ;-))
Food today :
Breakfast: 2 soft poached eggs with 2 small slices of home-made gf not-rye bread

P1100611

Lunch: still couldn't face the annoying business of weighing lettuce etc. last night so I made a chicken salad with slow cooked chicken, mayo, Greek yoghurt, celery, red onion & Dijon mustard and bought a green salad to go with it.
Dinner: Chicken veg stir fry with shirataki noodles and peanut sauce

P1100613

Snacks: Greek yoghurt (full fat because it was all I could find) with fruit and protein water + more fruit

Coming clean... I weighed this morning and was not at all happy... I've decided to revert to keeping accountable by putting it in here, even though I'd rather stay in denial...150 lbs. It's freaking me out a bit to be this far from my happy weight and still making no progress... so much so that I'm getting into unhealthy thoughts - jealousy when I hear some-one's ill and losing weight, thinking about laxatives, boot camps and meal replacement diets...

No comments:

Post a Comment