Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Still raining…

I did train today - a bit of warming up with stretches followed by a Tabata program of kettlebell swings, a very few chin ups and a few press ups, then half an hour on the walker. I can't say I felt particularly strong, but I was glad to get something done and not just cardio!
At lunchtime I went for a walk primarily to try to win 85 million on the Euromillions lottery tonight. The recent long weekends have convinced me I'm better suited to the life of an idle (not physically of course) multimillionaire than a working bod.
Wish me luck ;-D
There had been bright sunshine all morning, but as I left for my walk it got really overcast and a few drops of rain landed on my head... luckily it then brightened back up for the remainder of my walk!
Food today :
Breakfast:  tropical protein smoothie topped with melted coconut butter

P1100629

Lunch: I brought a salad with me but switched it for a small portion of canteen lentil & bacon soup. I really enjoyed it but realised afterwards, after drinking 500ml of water in about 3 mouthfuls that it was far too salty really

Dinner: vegetable socca pizza with salad followed by grain free chocolate banana cream pie

P1100632P1100633

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries  + more fruit and a mini babybel plus a small pack of Rowntrees Randoms...
No weigh in this morning

1 comment:

  1. I envy you the rain I have just spent an hour watering the garden

    ReplyDelete