Sunday, 8 May 2011

Showery Sunday

OK, now its personal…. set off for a walk for this morning in sunshine, and right before I got there… rain. Hard. But brief. Then I drove into Chepstow  for some groceries, and as soon as I arrived and got out of the sky…. more rain! The rain-hating Chrissie is back, and I want much more sunshine!

Actually it has been sunny this afternoon. I didn’t really enjoy it as I was busy lying on my Yantra mat with backache watching Game of Thrones and Fringe.

Food today:

Breakfast: tropical smoothie in a bowl

P1100623

Lunch: Salad with feta cheese and soya beans

P1100625

Dinner: Fake Nando’s – Halloumi cheese and portobello mushroom marinated in garlic peri peri sauce served in a grain free roll (very good btw) with salad and butternut squash chips. Good crumb for a GF roll, don’t you think?

P1100626P1100628

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blackberry sauce; dried fruit and a little peanut butter

Weight: 149.1lbs

1 comment:

  1. The rain thing always happens to me too - usually when I'm on my way to work or a party or somewhere where I'd prefer not to look like a drowned rat!

    ReplyDelete