Tuesday, 31 May 2011

A post

A weekend of too much housework, too much of the wrong foods, and definitely too much rain has not put me in the best mood today. Sunday night we actually got pizza because I was feeling sick of the sight of my own kitchen after lots of scrubbing (don't ask ;-) ); my stomach did not appreciate that much and decided to show it, so that won't be happening again...
I did make it to the gym today but once again only managed the elliptical for 40 minutes. I'm very disappointed by the way I've dropped the ball on my intention to include resistance work, so I'm trying again to come up with a sustainable plan for fitting it in to my life. I'm sure I'll tell you what I'm planning and before you've finished thinking 'heard that before' I'll have slipped again... ooops, way to think positive there...

I went out at lunchtime, it was quite pleasant but not too warm thankfully. I just dashed up to Waitrose for some bits and pieces, nothing too energetic!

Food today :
Breakfast: overnight oats soaked in soy milk, orange juice with raisins & chopped toasted hazelnuts. No photo because I took it to work in a plastic pot – and they aren’t that photogenic at the best of times!

Lunch: salad with grilled tofu

Dinner: pineapple pork with stir fry veg & noodles. I used a bottled sauce that proved to be rubbish, so this wasn’t great – just about edible

P1100708

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with pumpkin butter; smoothie of oj & whey; a little dried fruit & a bottle of protein water

No comments:

Post a Comment