Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Hi there

Feeling a little better today! In all my whittering yesterday I forgot to mention that I was visiting my Dad after work; we had a good chat and I was nicely distracted from my own crap, so that probably helped!
This morning I was determined to train but my left shoulder was bothering me again so I stuck with the elliptical apart from 3 pull ups just to test the shoulder while watching an episode of Supernatural. I can't say it got my heart rate as high as I'd like, but sweating is always good!
Unless you're about to walk into an office without showers after a good fast walk at lunchtime I guess... it was warmer than I realised when I went racing up the hill to Clifton Village where I managed to find a new (very expensive) brand of almond butter to try - blanched almond butter. I haven't tried it yet and I do prefer nuts with their skins, but I don't really love the other types of almond butter I've found in the UK so I figured it was worth a try
Food today :
Breakfast:  Smoothie topped with the flesh of a Passion fruit

P1100649

Lunch: Thai chicken soup (home-made)

Dinner: baked sweet potato (baked in my mini slow cooker) filled by weight watchers baked beans and served with a pack of micro-steamed veggies. I know, I know, but I didn’t feel like cooking….

P1100650

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries; a pack of edamame beans; dried fruit

No weigh in this morning

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. It's so tough to remember that feelings, both good and bad, shall soon pass. I tend to think that whatever I'm feeling will last forever.

    ReplyDelete