Friday, 20 May 2011

Friday at last

Still only managing to ellipticize in the mornings, but I do feel good about maintaining any momentum in the gym at all given the lack of direction and purpose I'm suffering from.
I also walked at lunchtime, but again not very energetically. I had some grocery shopping to do and followed that with buying a couple of fleeces ready for autumn (not wishing the summer away, but the shop had a sale on making the two together less than the normal price for one), so although I was out for the same length of time as usual less of it was spent on the usual route march through Bristol!
Food today :
Breakfast:  scrambled eggs on gf toast with dry fried mushrooms & spinach

P1100657

Lunch: salad with baked tofu followed by a little dried fruit
Dinner:  sesame salmon with stir fried vegetables

P1100658

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries; smoothie - blueberry, blackcurrant & beetroot flavour

Weight: don't know... like I was going to risk weighing myself after yesterday's sugar, gluten, salt-fest!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for your elliptical consistency! I can't even remember the last time that I performed exercise on any consistent basis. I'll be using you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete