Saturday, 30 April 2011

Friday & Saturday

Well, it was lovely not working yesterday, I don't know how I'll last a full week after all these short ones!
I took it easy yesterday with a weekly shop first thing followed by a walk into town just for fun (and to stock up on bbq necessities)
Food Friday:
Breakfast: Huge smoothie of mixed fruit including mango and banana, whey & coconut milk

Lunch: salad with salmon encrusted with sesame seeds and baked

P1100586

Dinner: home-made chicken with peanut butter (heaven on a plate!) with courgette noodles. It should have been accompanied by seaweed & cucumber salad, but after making the salad I forgot to dish it up...

P1100587

Snacks: Swedish meatballs * 5; dates and Walnuts; a little chocolate

Saturday: I'm typing this into my mobile phone sitting in Wetherspoons in Chepstow at 10 in the morning! Don't worry, I'm drinking coffee and not eating anything at the moment. It's a lovely sunny morning, but with a really strong wind that made the walk in more effort and less fun than usual! I'm planning to look for a couple of inexpensive skirts suitable for wearing to work so I can keep my skirt a week plan alive...

***Finishing later on***

Didn’t find any skirts so I’ll have to try again next week in Bristol I guess…

I considered eating lunch in Chepstow, or in a pub along the walk home, but I was feeling a bit too sweaty and red-faced for company, so I left it until I got home

Food today :
Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, low fat bacon, tinned tomatoes & mushrooms

P1100588

Lunch: Mammoth leafy salad topped with tuna salad (tuna, mayo, red onion, celery & a little Dijon mustard)

P1100590

Dinner: stir fry with prawns

P1100593

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with berries, fruit, dates, coconut biscuit topped with reduced sugar jam

P1100589

And another one split and spread with low sugar marmalade

P1100592

No comments:

Post a Comment