Friday, 15 April 2011

Friday at last

Today started badly when I woke up in the early hours and couldn't get back to sleep, so I spent the morning feeling like shit - sandy brain, aching bloodshot eyes, mainlining caffeine.... (which caught up with me early afternoon, making me jittery and over-anxious...
I did train, but didn't risk any strength training, settling for 40 lackadaisical minutes on the elliptical walker.
I did walk / shop at lunchtime, but without enthusiasm, just to wake myself up a bit. In fact I've been incredibly depressed all bloody day....
Boy, I make a big deal out of a bad night, don't I? Who knows how I'd react if something bad happened to me...

On the plus side, I was this close || to stopping on the way home to buy a bucket load of chocolate, but in the end, managed to make it home in one piece with no chocolate whatsoever!

Food today:

Breakfast: blueberry almond muffins drizzled with coconut butter and reduced sugar jam

P1100542

Lunch: salad topped with tuna mayo from the canteen.

Dinner: pork & turnip meatballs with vegetable noodles

P1100544

Snacks: fruit, cocoa orange Nak’d bar, Greek yoghurt with blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment