Thursday, 7 April 2011

;-)

What a glorious Thursday! Sunshine, warmth, no wind... couldn't be better!

Yay for training again! And now let me say that I'm clearly some kind of freak, because I'm always hearing / reading that you get stronger resting, but my few days off seem to have had the opposite effect on my pull-ups, push-ups... I did do some quite satisfactory kettle bell swings and chin-ups though, so that was something, and then rounded things off in an elliptical intervals session, do it wasn't all bad...

and then a lovely sunny walk at lunchtime again. I like this little pre-summer summer!!!

Food today:

Breakfast: grilled portobello mushrooms, spinach sautéed in coconut oil, and 2 eggs scrambled with some hot smoked salmon - Yum!

P1100519

Lunch: chicken - veg soup

Dinner: Bolognese on courgette noodles

P1100520

Snacks: fruit, protein water, summer fruit smoothie made with Romaine lettuce, cookies & cream whey, and kara coconut milk. Plus some fruit, and celery stuffed with egg salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment