Friday, 18 March 2011

So. Tired.

I got virtually no sleep last night and I’m really feeling it today, with aches (especially a headache) and irritability and most of all eating to try to boost my energy levels. Luckily I had booked a day off, so most of what I’ve eaten has not been terribly unhealthy, but there has been too much of it, for sure.

I managed a walk this morning – in the drizzle on the way and in steady light rain on the way back – all the way back. It gave me a very temporary energy boost, but it didn’t last and wasn’t much fun. All in all, this has not been the best day off ever!

After lunch I was eating pretty much constantly and my head was pounding, so I had a lie down for an hour or so. then I slipped and fell on my ass as I headed back downstairs, and in the process I grabbed the banister, twisted a bit, and now have a sore neck too.

OK. Moan over.

For now.

Food today:

Breakfast: GF toast with WW baked beans

P1100398

Lunch: Oven chips, 2 chipolatas (gf) and peas

P1100399

Dinner: Grilled veg salad

P1100400

Snacks: Edamame; Greek yoghurt with blueberries; 9 seed bar; raisins & almonds

Weight: 10st 8.5lbs (148.5lbs) – was I think mainly water retention from the Thai meal yesterday, but sadly I’m probably not going to like my weigh in tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to drink a lot of water. Sometimes when we get tired, we think only food will fuel us. But hydrating is important as well.

    ReplyDelete