Friday, 11 March 2011

Sleepwalking

Woke up this morning after completing a rather sluggish 40 minutes on the elliptical - yes, I do mean that, I felt so dopey first thing I made it onto the walker without actually reaching sentient consciousness...

Walk at lunchtime went better, though I still needed the energy boost it supplied. I took my last bags of books to Oxfam then did some shopping - nothing too heavy. And walked past the gluten-free cakes I discovered yesterday with head held... well, low actually, so I couldn't see anything too tempting, and on the other side of the road as well, but metaphorically my head was held high!

Food today:
2 poached eggs on gf toast, 3 rashers low fat bacon, and some dry fried mushrooms

P1100365

Lunch: baked potato topped with mushroom stroganoff from the canteen, with a small side salad

Dinner: fish chowder

P1100366

Snacks: fruit, protein water, Greek yoghurt with seeds. Bounty bar & some butterscotch chips

Weight: 10st 7lbs today (147)

No comments:

Post a Comment