Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Oh, my still aching everything...

I did try to do some resistance this morning but my tired and achy muscles argued strongly and successfully for 10 stretching (with a very very few lunges, push-ups and crunches) instead. (I decided I'd made the right choice on the way to work when my thighs hurt whenever I braked...Laughing out loud)
Then I did 28 minutes of intervals on the elliptical to finish myself off.
At lunchtime I managed a fairly brisk walk around Broadmead. My thighs in particular felt so much better when I was walking / ellipticizing than sitting at my desk (and, even more, than getting up after sitting at my desk till I seized up) that I spent the afternoon wishing someone would pay me to just walk around all day...

This evening my mum & her OH came to visit. As always it was lovely to see them and lots of chatting was enjoyed! And food of course...Angry smile

Food today:

Breakfast: overnight buckwheat flakes with kara coconut milk, dried apricots, Greek yoghurt and blueberries.

Lunch: hot & sour soup with wakame seaweed added (too much really, it took over completely, but it bulked the soup of massively for tiny extra calories and tasted not bad, plus once I got used to it I liked the texture contrast. (Still using less next time though)

Dinner: spinach bread veggie pizza with Butternut squash chips

P1100498

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries, protein water, pear, banana, orange, bag of Walkers baked crisps.

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast looks pretty awesome ;)
    YAY for the great workout!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great workout! I love the elliptical as a change from running :-D
    And that pizza you had for dinner looks INCREDIBLE! YUM!

    ReplyDelete