Thursday, 10 March 2011

Nearly the weekend…

Managed 20 minutes rowing & 25 minutes walker - intervals program - before breakfast.

I didn't get a proper walk at lunchtime due to very windy, slightly drizzly weather. I did make a terrible mistake though, as I dashed to a nearby Tesco for some groceries.... someone at work brought in some delicious and gluten-packed chocolate cakes which I was vigorously resisting - but to stop myself falling for them I found myself entering a local bakery & sweetshop that advertises gluten-free cakes. O.M.G. gluten free so does NOT equate to diet-friendly / low calorie!!! I had a slice of flourless chocolate-nut cake and it was lovely - but so rich & evil! I didn’t have my camera, so just picture moist, dark, chocolatey richness studded with walnut pieces and dusted with powdered sugar…. Nyah-Nyah  They also do gf brownies & cupcakes so I see at least 2 more visits in my future!

Food today:
Breakfast: Overnight buckwheat flakes with raisins soaked in soya milk and topped with Greek yoghurt & peaches this morning

P1100362

Lunch: Massive salad with peppers, soya beans, olives & feta cheese followed by 'Nuts about Chocolate' flourless cake

Dinner: Vegetable fried noodles (shirataki noodles)

P1100364

Snacks: fruit, protein water, Greek yoghurt with seeds

Weighed in at 10st 7.4lbs today (147.4) I guess its moving in the right direction anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment