Monday, 21 March 2011

Monday again…

Rest day today so no pre-breakfast training (though OF COURSE) a lunchtime walk was required!

BTW, forgot to pass on that I passed my OU course in nutrition - and enjoyed using my brain enough to plan to start another in May. I'm torn between a Beginners Psychology module and a Forensic Science module - obviously both would be just for fun but the first might help me better understand my own weirdness and the second might help me should I ever need to commit the perfect murder, so I'm not sure which would be the best choice Winking smile. Any opinions / suggestions?

I visited my Dad after work today. His wife recently had a health scare (is it just me or are there a lot of those going around at the moment?) so it was nice to have a quiet, relaxing evening with no pressure and no talk about her scare (she's sick of the whole subject right now, and I don't blame her!) I baked some old-fashioned ginger biscuits to take them in my ongoing 'use up the evil gluten-flour' mission.

P1100436

Food today:

Breakfast: gf muesli with fruit salad, soya milk & Greek yoghurt

P1100435

Lunch: Slowcooker hot & sour soup

Dinner: Bolognese with shirataki noodles

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with fruit salad; Nak'd bar; 2 tangerines gf chocolate brownie & ginger twist juice from Cafe Gusto.

Weight: 10st 8.4lbs (148.4).

1 comment: