Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Wednesday

Trained this morning (elliptical + 3 pull ups) I wanted to also use the stationary bike but got side-tracked - maybe tomorrow!
I resisted eating non-stop all morning too, helped by having some work to focus on.
At lunchtime I went out for a walk & shop. I found quite a nice little farmers market that's on every Wednesday morning, so I foresee a few visits there!

Food today:

Breakfast: massive protein smoothie, 2 grilled portobello mushrooms topped with a scramble of one whole egg plus egg whites (sorry about the dreadful photo, I was kind of in a hurry!!!)

P1100131

Lunch: I was planning to have soup but ended up buying s plain baked potato and topping it with meat & veg fished out of the soup - which worked better than it probably sounds - and a snack pack of melon chunks.

Dinner: Wild boar stew with vegetables

P1100132

Snacks: 2 satsumas, a bottle of protein water; a small tub of fat free Greek yoghurt with some seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment