Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Tuesday

I went on the elliptical this morning. It took a little less convincing this time but I didn't feel like I was working as hard. I also did 3 full pull ups, no jumping and chin above the bar each time, which at least made me feel a bit stronger! I then went for a misty 50 minute walk around Bristol in my lunch break, so I'm getting over the deprivation nicely! No ankle pain either, but I have noticed it generally kicks in after an hours continuous walking anyway.

Food today:

Breakfast: bowl of all bran & fruit and a lite bread, almond butter, banana sandwich - completely planned & the size of my cereal bowl adjusted accordingly

Lunch: Slow cooker chicken rice soup, lite bread & LC; go ahead biscuits

Dinner: Tofu stirfry with half a tinned sour mustard green head bought in Chinatown

P1100110

Snacks: Protein water, a mini babybel light, a 200g snack pack of mixed melon, a small bag of snack a jacks and a satsuma. And a creme egg…..

No comments:

Post a Comment