Thursday, 17 February 2011

Thursday

40 minutes ellipticizing today while watching an episode of Criminal Minds. I do like to watch gruesome murders while exercising, what does that say about me I wonder???
It's another fairly dull day today, so although I still walked at lunchtime it could've been nicer. I also walked through a fairly ugly part of central Bristol, which was fairly uninspiring.

In the afternoon I attended a meeting with an obscene amount of sweets provided. ‘Nuff said, I feel....

Food today:
Breakfast: Gluten free waffles with reduced fat bacon, followed by a fruit salad after I got to work.

P1100232

Lunch: Soup with a salad

Dinner: Punjabi beans with quinoa & salad. Hoping to finish this soon, I need to clear space in the freezer so can't just leave it but I'm a bit bored with it now - guess I made too big a batch.

P1100233

Snacks: Protein water; Apple & satsuma; Greek yoghurt with seeds. Sweeties...

No comments:

Post a Comment