Thursday, 10 February 2011

Thursday

Managed to train again this morning (stationary bike + 4 pull-ups & 5 chin ups). It felt good to get on the bike and I did an interval program controlled by my heart rate - very hard work as my heart rate doesn't go up as much as I expect even when I'm breathing hard and sweating profusely.

Sadly it was rainy all day and I didn’t make it out for a walk at lunchtime.

Food today:

Breakfast: bowl of short grain brown rice cooked over night in the slow-cooker with skim milk and spices then mixed with cottage cheese (and a banana added after the photo was taken)

P1100134

Lunch: Soup and a salad with feta cheese, a little sweet-corn and some seeds.

Dinner: Tofu scramble in roasted peppers with salad

P1100135

Snacks: 2 Satsumas, a bottle of protein water; Greek yoghurt with fruit & some seeds. And a mid afternoon Snickers bar…

1 comment:

  1. Your tofu scramble looks lovely ~ do you have a recipe? I can never get mine to go the right texture.

    Hey, sometimes everyone needs a mid-afternoon Snickers or equivalent. Don't beat yourself up over it. Just pick yourself up and move on. And great job with the bike intervals too.

    ReplyDelete