Monday, 14 February 2011

Monday again

Just the elliptical this morning & not a great workout as I was tired after yet another bad night. I felt better after exercising though! At lunchtime I went for a walk to shop for some more gluten free goodies at the heath food shop and felt the most awake I was all day because it was bright and sunny but pretty cold. I enjoyed my walk, and I’m starting to notice many more picturesque buildings than I expected – I’ve always considered Bristol to be fairly modern and pretty ugly if I’m honest.  So there’ll be some photos coming up after my next walk on a nice day!

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 grilled Portobello mushrooms, 2 slices gluten free bread, 2 scrambled eggs and some gently sautéed red pepper & onion strips - delicious!

P1100148

Lunch: Sweet corn soup and a salad with a mini babybel cheese and some seeds.

Dinner: Lean beef Bolognese with shirataki noodles, sweetheart cabbage & salad

P1100149

Snacks: Satsuma & Apple, Greek yoghurt with fruit & some seeds; a Bounty & Nak'd bar for energy

No comments:

Post a Comment