Sunday, 13 February 2011

Grotty wet and windy Sunday

Yesterday we had bright, beautiful sunshine, today – typical Welsh monsoon weather. The back lawn squelches when I walk on it, and feels like a soaked sponge. Ick. So no walk today. I thought about going into the gym, but my backs been bothering me a bit so I had another (less official) rest day.

Otherwise, not too bad a day. I watched Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief (and enjoyed it very much, though I guessed who the Lightning Thief was straight away), made (with some, not total success) gluten free pancakes for breakfast…

Food today:

Breakfast: Gluten free waffles with blueberries, Greek yoghurt and a smidgeon of maple syrup. I know the waffle is very dark brown but its honestly not burnt – I used blackstrap molasses in the batter.

P1100145

Lunch: Sweetcorn chowder with gluten free toast spread with ricotta & jam

P1100146

Dinner: Fake Nando’s – marinated portobello and Halloumi cheese with salad and oven chips.

P1100147

Snacks: Lots of peanut butter and raisins (oops); Greek yoghurt with seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment