Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Don’t Care

I went on the elliptical this morning again and did 3 full chin ups plus 2.5 pull ups. The day went downhill from there though... I didn't bother walking at lunchtime because by then I'd dived headfirst into a binge of chips, chocolate muffin, breakfast cereal and Maltesers... its been coming for a few days as I'm permanently hungry right now. And although I'm sure to rediscover my natural state of self-loathing, right now I don't have the energy to care.

Food today:

Breakfast: bowl of all bran & fruit and a protein waffle dabbed with almond butter.

P1100111P1100112

Lunch: Sushi for a change

Dinner: Huge salad with tuna

P1100113

Snacks: Protein water, a mini babybel light, a small bag of fridge raiders chicken bites, a small bag of snack a jacks and a satsuma. And the rest…

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the binge. Well done for admitting it (something I struggle with - I just disappear from blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I know that "permanently hungry" feeling all too well. Just try to pick yourself up and dust yourself off bla bla bla, I know, it' a vicious cycle. I keep telling myself that one day I'll be "free" and food will just be something that I need to have to live and occasionally be nice to indulge in something special not the bloody be all and end all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have days like that - we care, but then our mind tells us we don't care. I hope the hunger pains pass & you are able to replace them with them with other outlets. (Staying Strong Mo)

    ReplyDelete