Wednesday, 23 February 2011

The Day After

Sugar hangover + sore foot kept me from training this morning. Rain + sore foot kept me from getting a decent walk at lunchtime, though I did get out for half an hour just to pick up some groceries. Now I want more food again. I have resolved that any unplanned snacking that might occur as a result of yesterday's sugar-fest will involve only fruit - at least that way my excess calories will come with fibre & nutrients...

I will not regain the weight
I will not regain the weight
I will not regain the weight.

So there

Food today:
Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on gf toast

P1100285

Lunch: Corn chowder

Dinner: Socca pizza with salad (I soaked a sundried tomato in the water and added garlic Italian seasoning and a clove of roasted garlic to the batter as well). The ‘pizza’ was absolutely wonderful, even though understandably it didn’t go crisp like a normal pizza bread would

P1100286

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with seeds; massive fruit salad; protein water; apple

No comments:

Post a Comment