Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Chocolate binge-fest

Elliptical again today, with another episode of Criminal Minds to stave off the boredom. Plus a few chin ups, pull ups, and one plank because its been so long since I did one (only about 30 seconds, but it was at the end so I was tired)

On the weight loss front I'm feeling kind of defeated... its not that I think I'm being so good I deserve weight loss that I'm not seeing, because I know damn well why I'm not losing. I just can't quite bring myself to care enough, and I'm not sure why. I'm feeling interested and involved in the whole gf thing and not even tempted to break that, but I just don't give a crap about calorie counting and behaving myself right now... Which is why I binged on chocolate this afternoon... I guess I owe you an apology for being so tedious right now, I don't know how you manage to keep ploughing through my whining posts these days... Woe, woe, woe is me...

Food today:
Breakfast: Big bowl of fruit, Greek yoghurt, and a crumbled gf banana muffin. This was an experiment - and really didn't have a lot of holding power as I was hungry just over an hour later. And kept being hungry all morning...

P1100266

Lunch: A baked potato topped with vegetable tagine & another pack of edamame

Dinner: Left over Thai rice noodle salad

P1100267

Snacks; a bag of We Are Bear baked mango & pineapple fruit nibbles; a bottle of protein water; an Apple; a bounty bar and the rest...

1 comment: