Thursday, 6 January 2011

Training Day 2

Much better start to today - still no work-out, but I walked before work for over an hour and managed not to pig out on anything as well, even though I bought a coffee in subway and was faced with cookies!
The training course was good again, and I managed another walk at lunchtime as well, so I'm managing to be rather more active than I am normally at work. I am running out of interesting places to explore though, so I’m not entirely sorry that tomorrow is the last day of the course!

Food today:
Breakfast: Massive portion of oatmeal with soy milk, whey and summer fruits.

P1100039

Lunch: Subway 6 inch wheat sub with turkey breast, salad & sweet onion sauce. No photo as I ate it on the run walk but I’m sure everyone’s seen a Subway sub before!

Dinner: I found a packet mix for sausage casserole in a cupboard so I used it to make a big casserole in my slow cooker. Served with pasta & vegetables (cavolo nero and courgette sautéed with dried chilli flakes).

P1100040

Snacks: Protein bar, protein water & a small punnet of blueberries

Weight: 10st 8.25lbs (148.25 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. well done on the no cookie. one coffee shop cookie is around half an hour on the treadmill so well done!

    ReplyDelete