Friday, 14 January 2011

TGIF

2 for 2!!! 10 minutes on the bike, 30 on the elliptical walker first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. And already I feel so much better that I can't believe I didn't want to do this at the beginning of the week (I'm not kidding myself that that won't probably happen again real soon mind you!)
The only downside is that I've been really hungry all morning. I don't want to eat junk like I do when I'm not exercising, but I had eaten all my morning snack, half my afternoon snack, and my lunchtime sandwich by 10:30am...
I knew it wasn't thirst after drinking 3 venti green teas from Starbucks, 1 litre of sparkling water and half a bottle of protein water (it comes in a 500ml bottle) plus 2 cups of coffee before leaving home and about 400ml still water while training... I should be awash!!! So I settled for buying a small salad, ate that & my soup, then felt stuffed!!!

Food today:

Breakfast: massive bowl of All bran with blueberries and peaches

Lunch: Green lentil & vegetable soup and a sandwich of seeded wholemeal bread, LC & cucumber; small salad

Dinner: Tofu, stir fried vegetables & shirataki noodles.

P1100062

Snacks: Apple; satsuma; protein water; babybel cheese

No weigh in today – still a great heffalump

2 comments:

  1. I think you did very well in terms of listening to your hunger: such an incident would have had me running to the fridge and eating everything in sight.

    Where did you get those shirataki noodles? I have wanted to try them ever since I saw them on US blogs nearly three years ago now but have never been able to locate them in the UK, including online!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!
    I got the noodles online from a company called the Japan centre. Their texture takes a bit of getting used to, but they grow on you!!! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete