Sunday, 9 January 2011

Sunny (cold) Sunday

I got about 4 hours sleep maximum last night, so I am feeling very unenergetic today. I still managed to walk into town (walking is the only form of physical activity that I’m almost never too tired to face) but not to Chepstow as I’d intended to. It was a cold frosty morning, and the grass was crunchy underfoot, so I did enjoy the walk out, but on the way back my tiredness kicked in and I just had to slog through it to get home (I must admit that that’s one of the things I like about going for a walk for exercise when lacking energy – once you get out there, there is only one way to get back – and no chance to excuse yourself from finishing Winking smile

Food today:

Breakfast: Cottage cheese waffles with Greek yoghurt (fat free) and blueberries. I’d frozen the berries so I simmered them with a tiny drop of water to make a sauce for the waffles.

P1100023

Lunch: The same green lentil soup as yesterday, but bulked up with about a third of a tin of pumpkin that needed using up. Served with 2 slices of rye bread with houmous and a bowl of kale chips topped with garlic salt.

P1100048

Dinner: Buffalo chicken chilli from the freezer with brown rice and a little salad

P1100049

Snacks: Protein bar; We are Bear granola with soy milk

Weight: 10st 8lbs (148 lbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment