Monday, 31 January 2011

Sunday & Monday

I didn’t get any exercise yesterday because I decided that resting my ankle was the better idea. As a direct result it was a beautiful sunny (freezing cold) day, and I found it very frustrating not to be out there walking... ah well, I still think it was the right thing to do as my ankle does feel much better today. I handed in my final assessment to the OU yesterday so until I decide to start another module my lunchtimes are my own again, so at least missing out on walking yesterday doesn't mean no walking till next weekend.
I went on the elliptical this morning. It's the first time I've talked myself into it when really not in the mood and I finished the full 40 minute program, so I'm quite pleased at that! I then went for a freezing 50 minute walk around Bristol in my lunch break, so I've been quite active today!

Food yesterday:
Breakfast: All bran with fruit and a protein waffle with raspberry coulis

P1100105P1100106

Lunch: Green lentil soup with lite bread & LC

Dinner: Pizza and salad. I designed my own pizza on the Dominos website then added a few more toppings after it was delivered.

P1100108

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with blueberries; quite a lot of nut butter and almonds; my first smoothie in a bowl for weeks.

Food today:

Breakfast: bowl of all bran & fruit and 2 slices multigrain toast at work

Lunch: Curried cauliflower soup, lite bread & LC plus a mini salad because the soup was crappy and a bronkie (half brownie half cookie) to celebrate having a walk at lunchtime.

Dinner: Sausage casserole with shirataki noodles & vergetables

P1100109

Snacks: Protein water, cocktail sausages, mini bag of chicken fridge raiders and a mini babybel light

No comments:

Post a Comment