Saturday, 29 January 2011

Just Slap Me

I’m been kind of stupid today! Not that much of a surprise, as even I can tell I seem to be suffering from impaired judgement these days! I went for a long walk into Chepstow this morning. It was freezing cold, but I was too stubborn to come back to get my hat. By the time I reached the town I also had a bad ankle – but while a sane person would have taken a bus or taxi to get home, I just bought an ankle support and limped hobbled 4 miles on a dodgy ankle…. yep, I’m real smart right now….

Yesterday I wasn’t too bad, I trained in the morning and ate reasonably most of the day (apart from some nut butter and almonds in the evening) but I didn’t feel at all well in the afternoon, hence not posting last night. I’m trying not to post more whinges every day, but it seems at the moment the only way I can achieve that is not to post each day…. sorry for being a miserable bitch!

Food yesterday:

Breakfast: All bran with fruit, topped with natural yoghurt

P1100096

Lunch: 250 cal egg salad sandwich

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with green beans, tenderstem broccoli, sweetcorn and peas steam fried with a little dried chilli.

P1100097

Snacks: 2 slices Latvian rye sourdough bread with LC; a babybel cheese; an orange; a bottle of protein water.

Food today:

Breakfast: Oat & wheat bran cooked in water with a pinch of salt, then mixed with chocolate orange whey.

P1100098

Lunch: Black bean soup (to which I added a few cooked cocktail sausages) and 2 slices lite bread with LC.

P1100102

Dinner: Pumpkin-4 cheese macaroni and cheese with salad – I halved the pasta and replaced it with broccoli, cauliflower and leek.

P1100103

Snacks: Decaf Americano & Yoghurt with granola & summer fruit at the coffee shop in Chepstow;

P1100101

2 slices toast with LC and jam; small bowl of all bran with fruit.

2 comments:

  1. There will be no slapping! But please, take care of yourself. If you hurt that ankle, you could be immobile for a while. Live to walk another day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every symathy for the ankle - I hurt mine a couple of years ago and it really gets in the way of doing the things you want to do. Hope its better soon
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete