Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Hmph

I was so tired yesterday all day I decided to take a gym rest day today and just go for a walk at lunchtime. (I have been using my lunch breaks to work on the assignment for my OU course – it isn’t finished, but I didn’t feel like it would go well today) I meant to walk for 50 minutes but it stretched to an hour of brisk walking, so it was good! I did an enormous circuit of the Harbourside area of Bristol, in bright but very cold sunshine. Less good though was the bit when I came back to the office, feeling strangely wobbly, and had another mini binge. This is not good…. I don’t know what’s wrong with me at the moment. Crying face

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 pumpkin oat waffles with cottage cheese, peaches & blueberries

P1100074

Lunch: Corn chowder and a sandwich of lite wholemeal bread and LC . Followed by a slice of lemon sponge... Steaming mad

Dinner: Punjabi beans converted into a spicy bean soup, with a bowl of kale chips.

P1100075

Snacks: Protein water; satsuma; houmous with peppers & sugarsnap peas. Go Ahead biscuits & an Innocent Smoothie.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finishing your OU assignment. My degree is with them! :o)

    ReplyDelete