Tuesday, 4 January 2011

First day back

Last night, after feeling positive & revitalized early on, I strangely fell apart in the evening for no apparent reason - floods of tears over nothing, self pity and near hysteria. I realised later that I'd forgotten to take my antidepressant that morning, so I decided to blame that for my total insanity. It proved absolutely exhausting - though also slightly cathartic - so I slept pretty well but was still too tired to train this morning. On the positive side I didn't have an appetite or drown my sorrows, so that was something! I made very sure to take my pill this morning though, I don't think that would go down well at work!

My first day back was pretty uneventful in fact, and it was kind of nice to be out and about again, even though I was fairly bored and restless because I hadn’t been able to train this morning, and I missed being able to go for a long walk.  I have a training course for the next few days, and I’m not sure if it will be more boring or less…

Food today
Breakfast: Cottage cheese waffles with more cottage cheese & peaches

P1100031

Lunch: Vegetable fried rice

P1100032

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with roast Brussels sprouts & broccoli

P1100033

Snacks: Protein bar; small fruit salad; bottle of protein water.

Weight today: 10st 8.4lbs (148.4lbs) - not quite as horrific as I feared, but not good either!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment