Monday, 3 January 2011

Arrggh arrggh argghh

The snow came back today… luckily it stopped before any real depth had settled, but I must admit when I saw it falling I used some very bad language Devil

I walked into Chepstow this morning, through some pretty grim grey weather, quite a bit colder than the last few days. I quite enjoyed it, and got slurped over by a couple of farm dogs along the way Winking smile

I felt reinvigorated this morning, no desire for Christmas stuff whatsoever!!! I actually threw the remaining wedge of chocolate cake out for the birds this morning (it was all gone by the time I got home from my walk so I’m pretty sure they appreciated it!) and I haven’t had any chocolates, nuts etc at all – nor was I even tempted, and didn’t that feel good!!!

Food today:

Breakfast: High protein waffles made with pineapple cottage cheese, served with Greek yoghurt and blueberry sauce

P1100023

Lunch: Carrot and coriander soup (very lazy – I just stuck a bag of prepared veg mix into the slow cooker yesterday with some marigold vegetable stock and water) with a sandwich of lite bread, chilli jam and lite halloumi marinated in Nando’s Garlic peri peri sauce and this wonderful tomato!

P1100028

P1090975

Dinner: Cranberry tofu with a stir fry pack – but I over cooked the stir fry, so it was horrible & I ate about 3 mouthfuls of it plus all the tofu

P1100030

Snacks: All bran with peaches;

P1100029

porridge with banana, honey & cinnamon and a mug of steamed apple juice at the coffee shop in Chepstow

P1100026

No weight today, but tomorrow I will bite the bullet….

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment