Monday, 17 January 2011

Another week begins…

And I’m now 5 for 5!!! 40 minutes on the elliptical walker first thing in the morning and its starting to feel like I'm on a bit of a roll!
I am definitely feeling generally better just now, though still missing the long walks. With any luck the weather will improve enough to allow lunchtime walks before long.

Food today:

Breakfast: massive bowl of All bran with a container of prepared fruit salad from Waitrose.

P1100071

Lunch: Vegetable soup with a few Swedish meatballs added and a sandwich of lite wholemeal bread and LC . The soup looked foul but luckily tasted better!

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie & vegetables.

P1100072

Snacks: Apple; protein water; protein bar; and another protein bar. I have to find some real food for snacking on...

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the elliptical! I am so ready for spring - and we are supposed to have the coldest weather of our winter this week!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete