Monday, 6 December 2010

Sunday

I was thoroughly lazy yesterday, and got no exercise at all! We put the Christmas tree up on Saturday night, and I went to get a few more baubles and some new tinsel in the morning (our local garden centre goes all Santa’s Grotto with a ton of great stuff every Christmas) but I drove there rather than walking.

We tried to watch another movie in the afternoon, called The Killer Inside Me. It featured Jessica Alba (who I loved in Dark Angel) and Simon Baker of The Mentalist, but it was rubbish and I very soon started deliberately trying to fall asleep in front of it!

I spent most of the weekend eating badly. I’m not sure what kicked it off, but in addition to the Chinese takeaway I already admitted to we had pizza on Friday night, and I bought myself some ginger walnut cake at the garden centre yesterday. The result is that the scales are claiming I’m 2 lbs heavier this morning (Monday) than I was on Friday morning, but luckily I don’t believe that’s true, although its still a bit depressing as I want to get low enough by next Monday to fit more comfortably into my favourite work suit!

Food today:

Breakfast: 2 toaster waffles with Greek yoghurt, raspberry coulis,  and fresh raspberries

P1090885

Lunch: Slow cooker corn chowder and home-baked wholemeal-spelt bread with LC

P1090886

Dinner: Quorn bolognese with a small portion of pasta (50g uncooked weight), courgette & leek

P1090889

Snacks: All bran with peaches; a bag of dried apple crisps; a slice of ginger walnut cake

P1090888

Today I’m visiting my Mum and her OH for the day, and we’re going out for lunch – I don’t know where, what we will be eating, or what time I’ll be home, so I probably won’t post again till tomorrow. I do seem to be getting more erratic in my posting schedule, and that’s unlikely to improve once I start work, so I apologies and hope I’m not putting anyone off! And welcome to some new faces in my followers, its nice to ‘meet’ you!

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have your Christmas tree up! I hope to get ours up one night this week - its an artificial one with lights already on it which helps!

    Have fun with your Mom! :D

    ReplyDelete