Thursday, 23 December 2010

Baking Day

No walking today, but instead I spent the morning baking two apple cakes and a loaf of cranberry orange loaf and doing some shopping for Christmas. I did all the mixing, creaming and stirring by hand with no mechanical assistance as I wasn’t getting any real exercise!!! Of course I had to lick the odd spoon and bowl in the process…. Winking smile

I also made a big vat of chicken and vegetable soup, but there I did use my food processor to chop the vegetables. The chicken was from the carcass of the last slow cooked ‘Rotisserie chicken’ I made, so I’m hoping the seasoning blend rubbed into the chicken before I cooked it will have flavoured the soup as well.

In the afternoon I watched Knight and Day, and enjoyed it – it was funny and non-stop, and really killed a good afternoon!

Food today:

Breakfast: Toaster waffles with summer fruits, Greek yoghurt and maple syrup

P1090980

Lunch: Cream of cauliflower soup with a sandwich of lite bread, LC, tomato & cucumber

P1090981

Dinner: Pepperoni personal pizza with garlic bread from Domino’s Pizza and a salad

P1090982

Snacks: All bran with peaches; raisins; Reeces Stix * 1

Weight: 10st 4.25lbs (144.25lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Food looks amazing!
    Hope you're having a great day, Chrissie!
    Happy Holidays :D

    ReplyDelete