Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Tuesday

I walked into town, just a 4 mile walk instead of 9-ish. I carried heavy shopping back with me, but in the process hurt my back so that I ended the day resting it by lying flat in front of the TV – and spent a fair chunk of the afternoon sleeping as I didn’t have a very good night.

Food:

Breakfast: All bran with peaches & berries

P1090809

Lunch: Slow cooker mulligatawny soup with lite bread and LC

P1090807

Dinner: An impala fillet steak with home-baked oven chips, mushrooms and salad

P1090808

Snacks: Far too many raisins and almonds; Greek yoghurt with granola

Weight: 10 st 9.4lbs (149.4lbs)

2 comments:

  1. So I have to ask - what's an impala? I mean it is really an impala, that antelope sorta creature?

    I hope you feel better soon and I am so glad you are back to posting again. I'd love to hear more about your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie! Just found your blog and wanted to say Hello! I've enjoyed perusing over your journey so far and your food pics. So nice to meet a fellow traveler to better health! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete