Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Stuck at home today

It snowed a very little here last night – less than a cm., which seems very anti-climatic (in a good way) compared to the weather reports I’m seeing for the rest of the country at the moment. The snow has all gone now, and its been really windy all day. I had to stay in because my car has been getting some work done and I was promised it back today. They kept moving the goalposts on when I could have it back, so I decided it was too risky to trust anything they said, and settled for staying in. It has nothing to do with being wimpy about temperatures around freezing with strong winds, nothing at all… Winking smile

Food today:

Breakfast: All bran with raspberries and peaches

Lunch: Sweet potato, apple chipotle soup and a scramble of onions and peppers with one whole egg and some egg whites.

P1090860P1090861

Dinner: Ma po tofu with steamed broccoli and brown rice

P1090862

Snacks: Greek yoghurt with granola and blueberries; a smoothie in a bowl

Weight: 10st 6.5lbs (146.5lbs) – a false low because I drank wine last night and was dehydrated when I got on the scales

No comments:

Post a Comment